TeamViewer 6.0.1 Portable
- While most competitors offer different packages for remote support, remote administration, training and sales.
- With TeamViewer you can remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet. No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect – even through tight firewalls.
- TeamViewer can also be used to control unattended computers and servers. System service installations even allow remote reboot and reconnect.
- TeamViewer allows you to present your desktop to a partner. Share live demos, products, and presentations over the Internet within seconds.
- TeamViewer comes with integrated file transfer that allows you to copy files and folders to and from a remote partner – which also works behind firewalls
- The major difficulties in using remote control software are firewalls and blocked ports, as well as NAT routing for local IP addresses.
If you use TeamViewer you don’t have to worry about firewalls: TeamViewer will find a route to your partner.
- eamViewer is a very secure solution. All versions feature completely secure data channels with key exchange and AES (256 Bit) session encoding, the same security standard used by https/SSL.
- On the road and need to control a remote computer? Why don’t you use TeamViewer Web Connector? The purely html and flash based solution can be used from nearly any browser and operating system.
Posted on October 22, 2011, in @_2011, Softwear and tagged 2011, Browser based access, Download TeamViewer, File transfer, Free TeamViewer, Internet, Networking, PcAnywhere, Portable, Portable TeamViewer, Portable TeamViewer 7, Random, Remote access, Remote administration of unattended servers, remote desktop, Remote presentation of products, Remote support without installation, Software, Softwear, solutions and services, TeamViewer, TeamViewer 6.0.1 Portable, TeamViewer 7, Technology, Updates, Welcome. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.